Sunday, February 20, 2005

What is an approximate decision?

An approximate decision is a guess to put it simply. More accurately it’s a calculated guess, the use of the phrase approximate decision implies that your “decision” contains information you know in your gut to be erroneous, but through the magic of collusion with honesty and a wide vocabulary you can skirt the issue of you being ass wrong and say that it’s an approximate decision. People that use the phrase approximate decision love talking to me, probably because I seem to exude arrogance. This is a mistake I find may people make, I’m not arrogant, I’m just better than you. Any way these people come to me out of a desire to jerk them selves off intellectually and show me how cool they are because they have found away to make a guess with out having to say its educated and dodge culpability, yet retain respect from peer that happen to be pseudo intellectuals. I for one despise the idea of an approximate decision. Here is a photo of the last guy that took an approximate decision about the depth of my hate for people that use that vile phrase.

(Before.)






(After. Approximate decision man is on the right.)




P.S. : Not that most of you care but I’m back sooner than I thought obviously.

7 Comments:

Blogger YOUR CORRECTION said...

Your definition isn't my concern now. What bothers me is the fact that you say you are better than those people.
I shall not argue that but I must say that from reading your post, those people must fall under a category of folks who are below below. While you try to wrap your tiny intellect around what you've just read,- in fact, don't do that. You'd hurt what's left of your brain. Instead, go to college (it's okay, take the GED)and be sure to enroll in what-is-it-called...the course where you learn the basics of English before advancing to ENG 101.
I know you speak English. The problem is that you just can't communicate effectively by writing it.
Why, oh why, did you drop out of school?! If you didn't, then your problem is bigger than you have expressed. In which case, I'd suggest you take a beneficial trip to the parts of Africa where they may be merciful enough to teach you some lessons in Queen's English ....and we say we are better than they are and you have the audacity to say you are better than people. Retreat into your shell...quietly.
What a shame.

6:08 PM  
Blogger lmfootball7 said...

The individual above has a very good point. I was laughing my @$$ off when I read the above comment.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

you guys are great. oh, wait, no, you're not.


[read no further unless you value others' actual opinions regardless of whether they agree with you or not]

anyways, someone asked me if i understood the phrase "approximate decision". since i have never heard of such a thing, i figured i'd look it up real quick before giving an inaccurate answer. i quickly searched for the phrase and i am so glad that this was the first thing i saw. i actually feel i that i found a good definition even though it was from a childish (however funny and enlightening) opinion.

throw the baby out with the bathwater ? no, i'm not into that. "your correction", it is so refreshing to see see someone trying to act intellectually when their diatribe is merely a (very) thinly veiled small minded, unfounded insult. oh, wait. that's not refreshing, it's sad.

it is cute, however, to see someone show their true colors as a hypocrite by calling someone else stupid for thinking that they were superior. "i know you are but what am i" would have been simpler and we all would have been able to save the time wasted by reading your long, drawn out, unfounded insult.

nik, thank you for providing me with a definition. advice [read no further if you can't take any]
lay off the immature, grandiose self-righteousness. it's off-putting and lends you no credibility, something you probably deserve. keep it up.

i didn't get my GED.

2:36 AM  
Blogger b_farrugia_84 said...

Touche..

10:01 AM  
Blogger ArchAngelMichaelAngelo said...

"This is a mistake I find "may" people make, I’m not arrogant, I’m just better than you."

It really is quite funny, because just as you begin to ream into everyone about how much smarter you are than them, it suddenly becomes your downfall. If you were as smart as you claim, a quick re-read of your own self-righteous post would enlighten you to your own misspelling in the very sentence that pierces you with your own grammatical sword. Like others however I was searching for the definition of this word and found that even though your self-delusion of being smarter than "us", I still liked your definition but it ends there. Cheers.

2:22 PM  
Blogger krista said...

Oh smart one, would you like me to correct your grammar for you?

7:56 PM  
Blogger krista said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home